Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WHERE DO I GO TO ADD THINGS TO MY MYSPACE PICTURES!?!?!?!?!?!?

I NEED HELP A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



I ALREADY DID BLINGEE AND THAT PYZAM OR THING WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YOU NO HOW PEOPLE HAVE THE PICS CHANGE COLORS AND THEY ADD LIKE COOL BORDERS AND HAVE WORDS ON IT AND THINGS YEA, THATS WAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BUT, I DON'T NO HOW 2 DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHERE DO I GO TO ADD THINGS TO MY MYSPACE PICTURES!?!?!?!?!?!?

Step 1.) Turn off your caps. Didn't you listen when you posted this question %26amp; they told you that it's rude? Because it is.



Step 2.) Go here for free stuff on tweaking your photos.



http://gimp.org



You can also try some freeware from this page if you don't wanna buy something super-fancy like Photoshop.



http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.ph...



WHERE DO I GO TO ADD THINGS TO MY MYSPACE PICTURES!?!?!?!?!?!?

hit me up .. i got photoshop i hook up my friends all the time ..



if u want i do a pic for you .. reply if u got myspace ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd