Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I use the background that I chose on Webfetti on my Myspace profile?

I am having the hardest time trying to figure this stuff out. I want a cool back ground on my page, went looking for free ones, found one I like, and now the information that they gave me on how to use it is .... I don't know... it is as if I am already supposed to know how the hell all of that code works!! I don't know an url from a http. I don't know what the specs for this and that are, I don't even know the language they use! Please help me !!!



How do I use the background that I chose on Webfetti on my Myspace profile?

It's easy,once you found the layout you like just copy the entire code that is given for the layout...then go to your myspace page,right click and paste..there's nothing to it...if there are different codes on the same page just look for the one the says direct link used for layouts...good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd