Monday, December 28, 2009

Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

Me n my ex was on da verge of "working thins out" but last night he totally flipped on me!! I was sick all day yesterday i had da flu! He called n asked wat my ex name was (da person i dated between da break up) I asked y he didn't tell me so i didn't tell him he hung up n my face then called continuosly back 2 back cuz i wouldn't answer (was i wrong?) then wen he called da house phone i told him i was going back 2 sleep b/c i didn't feel good i wasn't gonna play games wit him he sent me a text that said!"u on da phone **** aint changed wit u it's cool i no wat time it is i don't understand things u do." then he goes on 2 say " i'm sure we didn't get 2 attached this time around i want no part of da dram wit u i wanted 2 reason wit u 2 see if **** changed u talkin 2 him now" (him as n my ex u was threatenin me) I don't understand wat i did so wrong!! next thing he texted me something bout a girl named madison (i don't no) i go 2 my page c a girl named madison hacked my friends page



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

I know what you feel I had the same problem. What I can tell you is if you are honestly going to try to work it out. It shouldn't matter to him anymore and it is really not worth all the trouble.



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

myspace is the relationship ender



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

Is this a joke? I can't even make sense out of what you just said.



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

whew! I got out of breath reading that.



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

learn how da speak english....lol



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

i dont get it.............



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

wow... umm... how old is he and how old are u, cause that is very childish for him to do something like that i dont understand the rest but u honestly should find someone else if he is going to amp out like that



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

First, concentrate on your education. B-bonics does not get you anywhere in life. In case you don't know what that is, it is using things like:



wit instead of with (both have two very different meanings)



2 instead of two, too or to (all three are very valid different words)



and so forth and so on.



Second, your boyfriend is paranoid and it sounds as if you have given him reason in the past to be that way.



My advice to you is to move on and start over with a new guy.



Wat did i do that was so wrong? is there anything wrong wit myspace?

I just wasted minutes of my time trying to figure out what the hell you're saying!!! Stay in School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd