Monday, December 28, 2009

Was Roger Troutman "psychic"..? How did he make a song "Computer Love" Years bef

Half of the Lyrics....



Computerized (Digital love)



Computerized



Oh, baby



A beautiful love



Computer love {Computer, computer love}



Computer love {Lookin锟?for my computer love}



Computer love {Hey}



Computer love {Computer love}



You know I锟絭e been searching for someone



Who can share that special love with me



And your eyes have that glow



Could it be your face I see on my computer screen



Need a special girl (Ooh, yeah)



To share in my computer world



I no longer need a strategy



Thanks to modern technology



Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you



Shooby doo bop [I wanna love you, baby] computer love



Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you



Shooby doo bop my computer love



You know I锟絭e been around



From hot sexy mamas to cool Prima Donnas



I wanna share your treasure, oh, so rare



锟紺ause it锟絪 your face I see on my computer screen



Oh, won锟絫 you keep me warm tonight



You are such a sweet delight



I will cherish the memory of this night



Yes, I found my computer love



Was Roger Troutman "psychic"..? How did he make a song "Computer Love" Years before Internet chat?? %26amp; Myspace

i had that same thought before lol everybody thought i was the only person that thinks like that. but i did research and this song actually came out in 1994 so chat rooms were around during that time. i'm glad somebody else thought the exact same way i did



Was Roger Troutman "psychic"..? How did he make a song "Computer Love" Years before Internet chat?? %26amp; Myspace

actually it was made in 1985 So there wasn't ready internet then!!!! LOL crazy huh Report It



Was Roger Troutman "psychic"..? How did he make a song "Computer Love" Years before Internet chat?? %26amp; Myspace

u never knoe maybe there was computer chat when he made the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd