Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey , you know what i need help tp put somethig really funny in my myspace 'who id like to meet

when i first did my page over, i had somethig to the effect of this.



hey guys you know i kept this part of my profile in view because i think that it is very important. i would like to meet my other personalities. i have disfuntional identity disorder abvr. DID i know i have three other me's and i would like to meet them all...lafhlkakljfha...no he wouldnt...kahfklahf...oh, i think he really would...lka;jflkjasklf ...will you two quit arguing...laskfl;kaj...shut up!...a;ff...make me...



and then i signed my name and was done with it. that was cool for a little while but now iwould like something new. it doesnt have to be original, just really funny if you think that you can help me out...answer this question thanks



BC



Hey , you know what i need help tp put somethig really funny in my myspace 'who id like to meet' section...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



i was being serious about my who i'd like to meet..



but a lot of people seem to think mine is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd