Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I change the main box with my name and pic in it on myspace?

I just a cool layout but for reason, in the box at the top (by the online icon) it has my quote and then my age and location with it.....



I want a different one but I do not know what it is called to look for a code for it...



any ideas?



Thanks all -



you all rock!



How can I change the main box with my name and pic in it on myspace?

Are you wanting your age location and all that stuff hidden?



If so here is the code to hide that. Just make sure if you want your headline to still be there then put the code after what you wrote. Good Luck!



%26lt;font style="display:none;"%26gt;



How can I change the main box with my name and pic in it on myspace?

go to edit profile and then change it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd