Friday, November 27, 2009

What's the fuss about myspace?

I mean, what's so cool about it that everyone's addicted to? I can't go on it. I was on just once on my friend's account because she wanted me to see so I did just to look. I didn't see anything exciting.



What's the fuss about myspace?

I like it beacause it lets you have kind of like a web of freinds, your freinds can go see your profile, you can IM, message your freinds, look at their pictures, watch videos, start a blog and much more



What's the fuss about myspace?

see once u on it and find all ur friends u can talk to them and leave then comments and messages and if u know someone from far away and havnt seen them in a long time it gives u a chance to catch up, and see how they are doing, its fun its free et into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd