Friday, November 27, 2009

How do you post an image under your myspace pictures?

I would like to know when you go to my pictures how people get an image under their picture.



it looks so cool and sometimes they get funky text or w/e.



does anyone know the code?



%26lt;3



How do you post an image under your myspace pictures?

First, go to "add caption", under the image you wish the image caption to appear.



Type the whole %26lt; img src=" YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE" %26gt; stuff (no spaces); you should upload your picture to TinyPic for the smallest URL so it will fit in your caption. Then submit, and wah-lah! Congratulations, pro. :)



Help! What "URL" do I copy? It isn't working!



Okay, so if you've done the following steps, then proceed:



*Gone to wwww.tinypic.com



*Uploaded my "image" that I want as a caption.



Okay, if you're done uploading your picture you're on the last step. Now, here is where it may get a bit confusing. You are left with three options of "URL's" to copy. Which one do you choose?



Copy the URL that is under the "URL Link: for email and instant messenger", NOT the Embed HTML for Myspace, or IMG Link! I know, sounds confusing, but just trust me on this! Now, you can go to "Manage Pics", and upload your caption. In the caption space, NOW you type:Obviously with your image link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd